Twitter Page || FaceBook Page || Join BBM || InstaGram page || FaceBook Group
Views: 28 Posts: 0 Started By: oladamats Last Poster: oladamats Last Post Date: Nov 09, 2017
Nov 09 ( Post 1 )

There was a fire outbreak at the National Headquarters of the Indepedent National Electoral Commission in Abuja on Monday.

An official of the commission who witnessed the fire incident told a Punch correspondent that the fire started from a spark from the air conditioner in the office of the Personal Assistant to the Chairman.

The fire which started around 12:10pm was said to have burnt the curtain in the office of the PA to the Chairman but was put out before it could do a severe damage.

The INEC staff said that the men of the Fire Service Unit of the commission acted swiftly to put out the fire within five minutes.



Reaction Buttons

<

Make A Reply Below!

Desired Name:

Comment:

Confirm You Are Human


|